Sunday, May 15, 2011

O, the Many Paths of Life


Do you ever feel like your life is one of those choose-your-own-ending books? I do.
It seems like there are so many options and so many different turns your life can take, each one affecting the outcome. Should I go here? Should I go to this school? Should I take this job? What should I write about? What should I eat for lunch?! Okay, so maybe what you eat for lunch isn't as major, but it really is if you think about it in the long run (but that's an entirely different post).
Even little, seemingly insignificant decisions can lead to running into a person you wouldn't have otherwise seen, or hearing something you needed to. All events in our lives build upon each other, making us who we are. So what if you make a decision differently than how you should? How will it alter your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment